Sunday, October 19, 2008

Little Preview of Tomorrows New Kit!


Ok, so ive been busy busy busy all day. I set out to polish the kit that I thought was finished, that I decided wasn't. This kit is on the plan to be my next released kit, so of course I wanted it to be perfect for you guys! My polishing it doubled it in size! it is now 33 papers, and 45 elements! I really hope you love it as much as I do. I started it after looking at my beach photos, because I wanted something soft and sweet to go with them. Most Beachy stuff i see is bright and summer. And of course like all my kits, even though it is a themed kit, I want it to be versatile.

So anyway Its got a really cool beaded frame, some great patterns ( the patterns sorta went off on a new direction on their own, but i loved what happened, so I let them ). I really think you will like all the things I have put in this kit for you. And to give you a little taste, so that hopefully you come back and get the kit tomorrow, here is a teaser quick page for you. And tomorrow morning, I will put" Seashore Fantasy" up for free, for 48 hours only. So come see me in the morning!

No comments: