Sunday, October 26, 2008

Enchanted Winter Night




So last year at this time, we moved from Maryland where I had lived for all 25 years of my life other than college and a year in Virginia, to Arizona. So this year has been quite a climate shock to me, and I find myself really missing the crisp cool winter weather. Not to mention snowflakes and the way the world looks after a fresh snow. So I made this kit, inspired by my version of a snowy night sky. It is more than likely the only snowflakes I will see this year.

This kit was really fun to make, and there are lots of snowflakes, and sparklies to make some really neat layouts. I hope you have as much fun creating with it, as I did creating it. I'd also like to give a big thanks to ObsidianDawn.com, A lot of the snowflakes and textures in this kit were made with some great brushes from Stephanie's site. They are all free and you should definetely go check them out!

Here are some previews for you. This kit will be available in the Brownie Scraps store on November 1st. I will probably start some daily downloads for this kit, once our current sets of Daily Downloads completes.

***Trick or Treat! Click the Cat!


No comments: