Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another Freebie, and some New Kit Layouts









Can you tell I am a little addicted to this new kit? Well if you can't... I am! I am just in love with the patterns and the colors and how it all fits together. That and I've had all these vacation photos to scrap, and now i've got the perfect kit to scrap them with, and no time like the present right? This first one, we went to Busch Gardens and Lucas got sick while we were there. 104 degree fever and all. It turns out after living in AZ for half a year, going back to all the allergens in Maryland was to much for his system.

We did manage to get a few smiles out of him that day though, and this was one of them. He was so happy I let him have my soda bottle.

The second one, we took a few days prior to that, while we were at Donnie's moms visiting, and we went minature golfing. The kids both had a blast, but did not want to let mommy get a picture of them together. Golfing was also after a morning on the beach, so I think they were both just worn out by then as well. Ive also made you another quick page from that layout, I just gave it a more generic title for you than the one I did for myself. Enjoy! And don't forget to come back in the morning to pick up the full kit!

No comments: