Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What I am Working on

I first want to say thank you for all the sweet comments on my last post, they have really helped pull me out of my blue mood, and make me not feel so alone.

Secondly, I wanted to update to what I am working on, and thats actually a few things :

First off, we are going to be doing a very special 25 Days of Christmas over at Brownie Scraps. There will be a download for each day, and each days download will have a few goodies for you. They will all be in holiday theme, and with the same color palate, so if you download them all, you will have a HUGE kit for FREE! and these wont just be page items, we are doing gift tags, and all kinds of FUN holiday stuff for you guys. I really hope that you enjoy it as much as we are enjoying making it for you. You will find stuff from all the great Brownie Scraps designers in there, so there will definitely be some good stuff.

Also, I am working on a kit that was inspired by my shower curtain ( yes, its true ) but it will be another soft kit, sort of like Heirloom romance, so I hope you guys like it. I am hoping to get that done by the end of this weekend, but I am not sure.

I got my calendar for 2009 done that i am gonna order for our family, and I am hoping to turn that into 13 quick pages to give away for free as well for you guys. So keep checking back for those also. It will have a little bit from all my kits to give you a nice feel of my stuff. Plus will make for some quick holiday gifts if you are short on time like i am!

Well i have to go chase down my 2 year old ( dont ask, what isnt he into today? ) so check back soon!
Oh and while you are waiting for me to create some new stuff, go visit Ramona's blog, and pick up her free word art, plus her new kit is going to be free also!

No comments: