Monday, November 24, 2008

Check out the new clothes!



How do you like my new look?? *cyber twirl in front of the world wide mirror * - My blog is newly decorated with pieces of my brand new kit, that I did for this weeks designer challenge at Brownie Scraps. Our assignment this week was to do a kit about childhood, and since for me horses were my big thing growing up ( and still today ) i did a kit that i am calling Horse Crazy! You will be able to get it FREE in the store next Friday and running for a week as free, then on sale.

Speaking of next Friday, we have a ton of things planned for you next week at Brownie Scraps on Black Friday. Although I guess that is now technically this week isn't it? Anyway, Our entire store is going to be on sale %25 off all day! Plus Speed Scraps ( im hosting one at 2 EST ), a Scavenger hunt, and a Bingo . All with prizes for winning, participation, and just lots of fun. Free Stuff, Sales, and Scrapping. It doesn't get much better than that!

Here is a Preview of the new kit, but you will have to wait till Friday to snag it!

No comments: