Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Veterans Day...... Unsung Heroes Freebie









Well tomorrow is Veterans Day, and the closer we get to Thanksgiving and Christmas the more I am stressing and worrying about my husband deploying the first week in January. The holidays have sort of been ruined for me this year, I just cant seem to make myself look forward to them.

I decided to make a kit about it, and as a gift, I am putting the word art contained in the kit ( as well as the two elements shown on the word art preview ) available for free. To top it off, the full kit is on sale for %50 for Veterans Day on November 11th and 12th. I hope you enjoy it. *** editing to add that the typo on the preview on " breath " isnt on the word art in the download, so dont let that stop you from downloading, i just havent redone the preview ( thanks Janet! ) Click the links below to download

Kit
Word Art

5 comments:

Carmen, the Crazy Sombrero said...

{{hugs}} kelly!! i'm so sorry! it must really suck!! Remember he is doing this to protect us! and i thank him! tell him that he is my hero!!!!

Sweet Pixel Creations said...

I also am married to the military. Jason is a US Airman. He leaves in January as well to go to afghanistan for 6 months. People who are not military really have no idea what the ones who stay behind go through. I bought your kit because this is such a touching kit for me and a great cause! I hope people will see this and buy it! I will keep your family in my prayers. And from one military wife to another stay strong you and I are survivors and we are both gonna get through this!

Ashley R

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

ScrappinMama said...

Thank you for sharing. I think it is a constant fear all of us military wives have. So, far my husband isn't due to go no where but I know it still lingers.

I hope you get to enjoy the holidays and what time you still have left to make it a special one.

Erin said...

Sweetie, If I could, I'd wrap my arms around you and give you a big hug. My husband is U.S. Army and he's currently overseas. Unfortunately, he will be gone over the holidays and it breaks my heart. Ashley was right. If you're not military, you really have no idea. Hang in there! Remember, we're military wives! We're stronger than anyone could imagine. (((hugs))) - Thank you for the beautiful kit. You did a terrific job.

Erin