Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Three ways to WIN! and todays QP and previews


Are you excited for Antique Garden yet? Yesterday I showed you the kit, today I am going to show you the fillers that Coordinate with the kit. And if you buy this kit on its release day ( thursday the 23rd,) you get the fillers to go with it for free!!! I also promised you a way to win the kit for free, so read on down, and i will let you know exactly how you can do it! Ive also got some great layouts to show you of this kit as well!!

I'll be showing you my CTs amazing layouts tomorrow, but today I want to show you 2 by me. The first one uses the fillers, my masks released last week, and Antique Garden

Next, is the one that todays QuickPage is based on. I took this photo on our move from Maryland to Arizona. We swang out of the way a bit, so that we could visit ChurchHill Downs, which has always been a dream of mine. It was also bitter sweet, because we were moving away from the place id lived my entire life, to go to the complete otherside of the country. Reflecting on the new chapter of my life, standing at that finish line was very moving and inspirational for myself.


And of course, your Quickpage for today



**click the preview to download the free quick page**
Now I promised you could win this kit for free and you have 3 chances to do exactly that!! First - see the feedburner in the top right corner of this page? enter your email address there to subsribe to my list, and youll get email updates with all my new content. I 95% of the time have something for free when i post, so its worth your time. On thursday, I will email one person off my feedburner subscribers, with a coupon to get this kit for free.

Next chance - go to either DST or DSA, and respond to this thread! I will be picking winners on thursday. its that easy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Melissa said...

Kelly this is so pretty! Thanks. :D