Monday, April 13, 2009

Lots of good news!




Hello everyone! are you enjoying our daily downloads ( Brownie Bytes ) each day on the Brownie Scraps blog? I hope so! dont forget if you have missed a day you can pop into the forum and pick them up!! Here is todays

If you missed our speed scrap yesterday, you can still make it up for about another 10 hours, and get the free Easter word tags.

There are still 2 more days to apply for my CT so what are you waiting for ? go send me a PM on the brownie scraps forum, before its to late! it will be several months before i do another one, if not longer, so dont miss this chance!!

On wed ill have a free quick page for you ( and i think its just gorgeous, its from this layout ) and also I will be unveiling my 2 new products hitting the store this week, and maybe a sneak peak of next weeks!!

Don't forget to sign up on my feedburner if you always want to be one of the first to know when i add something new!

as far as the good news i mentioned, my mommy is coming to visit on may 2nd!! im sooo excited, i cant wait! shell be here may 2nd - 6th, and thats less than 3 weeks away!! and then donnie will be home sometime after may 9th, the latest hell leave there is the 16th, so then just travel time, and hell be home!!!

Lucas turned 3 on friday, and had a pretty good day. My friend Leslie ( Dragonfly Designs ) will be releasing the kit she made me for him! its full of all the stuff little boys like him love, and if you have a little boy i promise you will LOVE this kit. My son even loves it, he hops in my lap to look at it any time im working with it. Here are two layouts ive done with it so far. It will also be released on thursday! Its gonna be 50% off the first week so put it on your budget and calandar to come buy it!!


If you like the first layout, it was made with Unconditional

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).