Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New year.... lots of new stuff



Well, I think by now most of you know that I have not been looking forward to the new year, and what it is bringing for our family. But regardless, a new year it is. And I have a brand new kit for you, as well as some truly awesome sales!
Jenebee
Quick Page



I did this kit inspired by my "sister", who i call Jenebee. Here are two layouts I did with it, and I made a quick page for you guys from one of them . I made these layouts for my January Double Chocolate Chunk Challenge at Brownie Scraps, Jump on over and participate, you earn brownie points that you can use to buy stuff in the store!My awesome creative team did some layouts for me as well, check our gallery to see them
http://www.browniescraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1991&cat=all&limit=last7
http://www.browniescraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1989&cat=all&limit=last7
http://www.browniescraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2001&cat=all&limit=last7





Also, I am having huge sales in my store! Ive bundled up 6 CU products for you for a huge bargain, but this sale is just for 36 hours, so get it fast! Ive also bundled two different pairs of kits and put them on sale two for the price of one! So go check them out. I also think Bethany is putting her ENTIRE store on sale, you dont want to miss that! I know i will be going shopping, she has some great brand new kits going into the store for the new year.

You can also pick up my brand new January CU grab bag ( which is also included in the sale bundle! )
CU Bundle

Brianna's Bouquet and Dirt Covered Angel Bundle
Enchanted Winter Night and Winter Princess bundle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.