Tuesday, December 16, 2008

3 More Freebie Downloads!

Aren't you all feeling lucky? If not, get in a warm shower and throw a empty shampoo bottle at the wall, making it crash as loud as possible. its very theraputic i promise, it makes it feeling like you are going on a tirade around your house throwing things and venting, which we cant do. But empty shower bottles at shower walls, totally ok. Try it. You'll see. Sorry, I rambled.

Anyway, we have the missing day 13 for you, and we also have a bonus for being so patient waiting for day 13, and we have todays, day 16!

Day 13
Bonus
Day 16

Hope you enjoy them all!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I might just have to try the empty shampoo bottle, lol Thanks!! I hope that you have a great day!! Oh by the way I added you to my blog, hope you don't mind

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Dec [LA 10:05pm] - 17 Dec [NY 01:05am, UK 06:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

HeatherG said...

Thanks for sharing!

Digifreebieslist-CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Dec. 18, 2008. Thanks again.