Monday, December 15, 2008

3 freebies for you



I haven't deserted you all, Donnie has been on vacation last week, and we were spending time together. I am totally freaking over him leaving, and just have not had anything to post

I've got 3 freebies for you today, and 2 new product previews.

FIrst, your 15th day of Christmas


second, my 2 kits for the designer challenge

My Romeo
My Juliet




and last but not least, 2 new tag sets to go with all your projects, these are CU ok!
Tag It! Silver
Tag It! Gold


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for todays gifties! I really, really love My Romeo ... scrap sets in browns are not very common and it's a wonderful color for a lot of things.
Thanks again!!!!

HeatherG said...

Glad that you are back (and that you got to spend some time!). T4S

Roper said...

thank you for those beautiful goodies

Fawn said...

Thanks so much for the mini kits...they're awesome!

Unknown said...

Thank you. I really like your kits. Happy holidays.

Goofy's Oasis said...

Thanks for the freebies!! I have downloaded them and will leave a layout in browni scraps...Keep the ktis coming i love your work!!!

Rose said...

beautiful kits! I ended up purchasing a few extra too once I started browsing your store lol thanks for the freebies!